💸 As the Host, How Do I Issue a Ticket Refund?
As the Host, you can issue a refund for any ticket that was purchased. Co-hosts cannot issue refunds.
- Open the Event in the app
- Scroll down to the Event Tickets section and tap on the totals row
- Tap on the Transaction you would like to refund
- Tap the More Icon on top right (three dots)
- Tap Issue Refund
- Review details and tap Issue Refund
You can also issue refunds from the Ledger, by tapping into the Transaction and tapping the More Icon to see the Issue Refund option.
Please note, payment processing fees are non-refundable. Refunding all of a guest's tickets on an event will automatically change their RSVP to "No". It is up to your discretion as the host to issue refunds, we recommend adding a Refund Policy so guests clearly understand when refunds will be issued or not. Once you issue the refund, it can take anywhere from 5-10 days to show up in the guest's account.