👩💻 Zoom Integration
Hosting a lot of virtual events? You can use Hobnob's Zoom integration to link your Zoom account and create meeting links automatically when you create events!
Linking Your Zoom Account
To have Hobnob automatically create a Zoom meeting link for you, follow the directions below:
- Tap the "+" (plus) button on the Events list to start creating a new event
- Choose "Create Virtual Event"
- On the "Meeting Link" screen, choose "Create Video Link"
- Choose "Zoom"
- You will be prompted to allow Hobnob to log in via Zoom. Tap Accept.
- Log in to your Zoom account.
- Once back in Hobnob, tap "Save & Preview Draft"
- Your event will automatically have a Zoom meeting attached to it!
You'll only have to sign in to Zoom the first time you create an event with the Zoom integration. After that, if you choose Zoom, a meeting link will automatically be created for you automatically.
Unlinking Your Zoom Account
To unlink your Zoom account from Hobnob and uninstall the Hobnob app from Zoom, follow the directions below:
- Locate Hobnob in the "Installed Apps" section of the Zoom Marketplace. For a direct link, tap here.
- Tap the "Uninstall" button.
- Confirm you want to uninstall and select a reason.
Once you uninstall, if you chose not to retain any information, your Zoom information stored on Hobnob will be immediately deleted.
We're here to help! If you have questions or need help with the Zoom Integration on Hobnob, don't hesitate to contact our support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.