🤑 How Can I Send Invites For Free?
Updated 6 months ago
Free Ways to Send Invites:
1. Email Invites
- Email invites do not cost a credit to send.
- Guests will receive the invite through email.
- All follow up reminders and event updates will be sent through email.
- Guests will need to make sure to add their email address in the app to see all invites they have received.
- You can import an email list or CSV list of contacts.
2. Share Your Event
- Share the link to your event on social media or just about anywhere for free!
- Guests invite through sharing will need to enter their name and phone number to add themselves to the guest list.
- These guests will not show up on the guest list until they add themselves because this uses apps outside of Hobnob to invite.
- Until these guests add themselves to the guest list they will not receive reminders and event updates.
- Check out the many ways to share your event.
3. Earn Referral Credits
- Earn 5 free invites for every friend that joins Hobnob from your link. If 10 friends join, that's 50 free invites!
- Each friend that joins will get 5 free invites too.
- Here's how to get your link.
4. Text Invites
- As a Hobnob Free Member, you receive 10 free credits a month to send text invites.
- Cost a credit to send
- Guests will receive the invite through text message
- All follow up reminders and event updates will be sent through text
- Hosts who use text to send do get RSVPs 25% faster than email and typically see a 30% higher response rate
5. Invite Hobnob Users
- Hobnob users are free to invite, you can see who has the app by the green circle around their avatar and the Hobnob logo next to their account name.
- These users will receive the invite in the app and will be notified by a push notification. They will also be notified of all reminders and event updates through push notifications. They will no longer receive text or email notifications.