📄 How Do I Import Contacts From a CSV List
As the host or cohost, if you have a list of contact you would like to invite to an event, you can import the list into Hobnob. This feature is currently available for iPhone users only.
Prepare Your List
- Make sure your list is in a CSV (Comma Separated Values) format.
- Set up the fields to make it easy to import. We recommend 4 fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Ensure that phone numbers have the full 10 digits including area code.
- Make sure to include a full email.
- Save it to an app that support CSV that is easy to access on your phone, such as Google Sheets.
Import Your List
- Open your Event in the Hobnob app
- Tap Add Guests
- Select Import Numbers or Emails
- Choose Import CSV File
- Switch to CSV app and copy all fields
- Switch back to Hobnob and paste file
- Select Add
- All valid contact methods will be imported to Hobnob
- Save to Guest List
- Review all contacts on Guest List and Send