🤷♀️ How Do I Set Up Stripe?
Set Up Your Stripe Account to Get Paid
In order to get paid, you need to set up a secure account with Stripe, a global leader in payment processing. It’s fast, safe, and designed to keep you and your guests protected. You only need to do it once, ever!
- Enter Basic Info: Type of Entity and Contact Information.
Don't worry, if you are not a business you can easily set-up a Personal account, just select Individual sole proprietor.
- Confirm Number: Enter 6 digit verification code that was sent via text.
Didn't receive the code? Just tap "Resend Code" for them to send it again. If that doesn't work, tap "Use a different mobile number" to verify you entered the correct phone number.
- Enter Personal Details: Confirm your legal name, email, date of birth, address, phone number and last 4 of your Social Security Number.
This information is part of Stripe's mandatory verification required by their regulators and financial partners.
- Business Details: Add your business website and industry.
If you are using Hobnob for a personal event, you can enter a personal web address, social media page link or Hobnob event link as your Business Website, then select the closest industry that matches.
- Payout Details: Enter your bank account number that you want the funds deposited into and confirm your bank routing number.
Payouts of your available account balance are made daily and contain payments processed two business days prior. To learn more read about Payouts.
- Payouts of your available account balance are made daily and contain payments processed two business days prior (this is how long it takes for your pending account balance to become available on this schedule).