📸 How Can I Add Photos from an Event?
After an event, any attendee who RSVP’d “Yes” will receive a text message from our service requesting photos and guests can upload as many photos as they like. Photos can be uploaded through the Hobnob app or on the web invite.
On the Hobnob app:
- Open the Event.
- Tap the Photos row.
- Tap '+' in the bottom right corner.
- Select the photo you want to upload. You have to allow access to your photos by pressing OK when prompted or going to the Settings app, selecting Hobnob and enabling photos.
- Tap Add to add the photos to the event.
On the web:
- Select Photo row.
- Select Add a Photo at bottom of screen.
- To upload a photo, you must provide your name and phone number to confirm you are on the guest list. A mobile confirmation code will be sent via text. Please insert in space provided.
- You can choose to take a photo, upload a photo from your photo library, or browse your files.