🔁 How Do I Resend Invites?
If you are a host on iPhone:
Follow these steps to resend an invite:
- Open your Event
- Tap on the Guest List
- Select the Guest's Name
- Choose the option to Resend Invite
- Select how you want to resend
Guests being invited through resending the invite may need to enter their name and phone number to RSVP because this uses apps outside of Hobnob to invite.
If you are a host on Android:
On Android, there is no resend feature, but we do have auto-reminders:
- Guests who have not RSVP’d (undecided) receive a reminder two days after the invite is sent and one day before the event.
- All guests who are attending (RSVP’d Yes) or are undecided receive a reminder the day of the event with a link to directions (if applicable).
- Auto-reminders are on by default, this can be adjusted per event in your Event Settings.
- Alternatively, Hobnob users on the Standard plan and above can send an instant Event Update at any time to remind guests about the event.