How To: Edit the cover image for my space?
To edit the cover image for your space:
- Open Menu, tap on the name of your Space.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Cover Image.
- Upload a photo. Tap the camera icon to upload and edit a photo from your phone’s camera roll. This is optional.
- Choose a font. You can display the community name on the cover image by choosing from a variety of stylish fonts. If you don’t want the community name on the cover image, select “None”.
- Choose a colored overlay. Choose from solid and gradient colored overlays. These can also act as backgrounds if a photo is not uploaded. You can adjust the opacity of the colors by dragging the circle left or right on the line. If you don’t want any colored overlays, choose the blank option (white with red diagonal line).
- Tap Save to save changes.