How do I create a community cover image?
You can create a community cover image for a new or existing community.
- From Communities tab, create a new community by tapping '+' at top right corner. If community already exists, tap the community you want to customize, scroll down and tap Admin Settings, then tap Create New Cover Image.
- Upload a photo. Tap the camera icon to upload and edit a photo from your phone’s camera roll. This is optional.
- Choose a font. You can display the community name on the cover image by choosing from a variety of stylish fonts. If you don’t want the community name on the cover image, select “None”.
- Choose a colored overlay. Choose from solid and gradient colored overlays. These can also act as backgrounds if a photo is not uploaded. You can adjust the opacity of the colors by dragging the circle left or right on the line. If you don’t want any colored overlays, choose the blank option (white with red diagonal line).
- Tap Next or Save to save changes.