How do I import a list of email addresses?
To invite guests to your event, you can import a list of email addresses to send the event invite to.
- From any Events list, tap the flyer to open your event.
- Tap on the Guests section. The Guest List screen should appear.
- Tap Add Guests.
- Under Add Lists, choose the Import Numbers or Emails section.
- Select Import Email List.
Copy and paste a list of email addresses to import to your guest list. Be sure the email addresses are separated by a comma. If you include names in the format below, the app will display your guest names in the app. For example:
- Tap Add.
- Tap Send to send invites.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Jen Doe <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can use a semicolon to separate the addresses like so:
email@example.com; Jen Doe <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com
Alternatively, you can use one line per email address instead of commas or semicolons like so:
firstname.lastname@example.org Jen Doe <email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org
For step-by-step visual instructions on import a list of email addresses, see the GIF below.